*All pictures are the copyrighted property of
Connie Hager please to DO NOT copy or download without permission
Buying a Puppy
The puppy that you purchase from "Schnauzers for You" is in good health, to the best to my knowledge.
1. Have been to my vet and had their dew claws removed and tails docked.
2. Ears are left natural on the puppies, but can be cropped and should be done between 9-12 weeks. Check with your veterinarian.
3. Are started on a de-worming program
4. Photographs sent by email
5. Receive their first puppy shots at 6-8 weeks. Note: Puppies will need to have additional shots. Your veterinarian will advise.
6. Come with Puppy registration papers and AKC pedigree information (that means you send off for AKC papers). If AKC information has not arrived at time of pickup, papers will be sent to you by mail. We make no guarantees that you will be able to show or breed this puppy. Nor do we guarantee size & or color of dog(s) at maturity.
Seller will not be held responsible for ANY costs accrued after the purchase of the puppy.
If interested in purchasing a puppy, you will need to CALL first for availability... I will send Deposit and Purchase Agreements. Please read sign and return. More information on Contact page. I will send documents by email:
804-454-1511 (leave a message)
AKC Inspection 2012
100% in Compliance
Kissed & loved daily
Email to add your name to waiting list for
the next litters
Copyright 2008-2017 Photography
Photography on my website is copyrighted please do not COPY ANY photos
All Puppies in these pictures below
are from previous litters
Thank you for Visiting
All Puppies Pending Deposits...
All Christmas Babies
to be added to
the "Spring" Waiting List.
Have a Very MERRY CHRISTMAS
My Puppy Families